January 30, 2020
Email used to be your go-to for communication. The harsh truth is, it’s not anymore. Today, your emails are ignored, quickly deleted, or worse, move immediately into a junk folder.
The repercussions are endless: members dropping like flies, employees missing crucial benefit or training information, customers unaware of major sales… the list goes on. GH
So what are you supposed to do?
The answer is simple — start using two-way text messaging services from Engage by Cell!
Thousands of organizations around the country rely on our services. In fact, it's changing the way they communicate with employees, donors, visitors, and customers.
But don’t take our word for it! Learn tips from Sarah-Kate Roberts, Director of Annual Giving at Birmingham-Southern College in Alabama, and our Mobile Solutions Consultant, Patty Ruland, as they discussed how to:
- Launch your first text messaging campaign
- Build your lists - legally!
- Use texting as an integral part of your communication
- Increase engagement using our two-way Text Chat
- And grow even more donations and memberships