January 13, 2021
Six months ago, returning to work didn’t seem possible, but today businesses are getting closer and closer to reopening their doors.
And one thing rings true: Technology can play a big role in implementing safety measures that protect your employees and customers.
In this webinar, Engage by Cell is collaborated with Trish Ennis, an expert in safety and risk mitigation.
Takeaways from this discussion included:
- Can you require employees to get the vaccine before returning to the office?
- Are there legal implications if you don’t require a vaccine?
- After being exposed to the virus, is a negative test enough to go back to work?
- What’s the best way to track the status of employee vaccinations?
- How can mobile technology support your safety measures in the workplace?